Midwest Hospitality operates in all aspects of the hospitality industry.
Hotel Development Assistance:
- We can assist the developer in all aspects of analyzing and pulling together a successful hotel development from the very first stages of
site location, market feasibility, and franchise selection.
- Review offering documents, initial proformas and budgets.
- Create investor contacts and offering process
- Establish company policies and procedures, including a team member handbook
- Hire General Manager and Sales Manager
- Work with General Manager in hiring, training, staff scheduling
- Create and/or order printed sales materials that are needed
- Assist General Manager/Sales Manager with Marketing Plan
- Conduct some initial pre-opening sales calls
- Create online social media
- Assist General Manager/Sales Manager with Grand Opening
- Assist with basic FF&E ordering, scheduling, storage
- Consult with hotel Franchisor for opening procedures and scheduling of initial training
- Assist with hotel website creation through franchise
Pre-Opening Operations: FF&E Procurement
- Establish FF&E budget
- Hire and oversee FF&E company
- Coordinate ordering, delivery, payment, franchise specifications
- Set up payroll, accounting system and create financial structure with accountant firm
- Create, review and analyze monthly and yearly operational budgets
- Review monthly and yearly financials with General Manager
- Review rate maximization through yield management
- Control energy costs
- Create preventative maintenance programs
- Receive purchasing power through economies of scale
- Work with General Manager on overseeing staff
- Implement General Manager and Sales Manager incentive programs
- Conduct General Manager and Sales Manager reviews
- Assist with Sales & Marketing promotions, materials, marketing plans, training, social media
- Identify new and existing target markets
- Conduct sales calls
- Food & Beverage: Monitor Food & Beverage costs and labor costs, implement inventory control measures, enforce quality standards,
review set-up and clean-up operations, oversee personnel
- Consult with hotel Franchisor for following standards and requirements
- Review daily Occupancy report, Weekly Sales Recaps, Monthly Sales Recaps
- Update investor website on a monthly basis
- Communicate with investors regarding investor rooms, perks, financial questions, K-1s, etc
Post Opening Operations: Accounting
- Midwest Hospitality has a strong relationship with a local and reputable CPA Accounting firm who does the accounting for the hotels.
They provide a range of services such as Payroll, Accounts Payables, Taxes, K-1s, and Financial Statements.
- Midwest Hospitality can do any of the above items on a consulting basis only.
Copyright © 2013, Midwest Hospitality, LLC. All rights reserved.